How Custodial Competition Will Transform the Advisor Space
It’s big news that Envestnet is moving into the RIA custodial space and will soon be competing head-to-head with its biggest integration partners: an expanded Schwab platform, Fidelity and Pershing. I suspect that this is just the first of many so-called software “platforms” that will jump into the custody competition.
Find the Best Broker-Dealer/RIA Partner for Your Practice
Switching broker-dealers/RIAs is a monumental decision for financial advisors. This white paper will teach you how to successfully evaluate potential B-D/RIA partners and find the perfect fit for your financial practice by sharing valuable insights and advice from advisors who’ve been through the process of switching firms.
- How to identify your critical decision factors
- Analyzing a broker-dealer/RIA’s technology offering
- Understanding why cultural fit is crucial to your success
- Evaluating a B-D/RIA’s investment products and financial planning support
- Assessing a B-D/RIA’s prioritizes and long-term outlook
Is Independence Right for You?
No one can choose the right career path for you because it all comes down to personal motivators. But that doesn't mean AssetMark can't help you get moving in the right direction. This guide helps you:
- Define Your Key Professional Motivators
- Consider Pros and Cons of Affiliate Models
- Understand Industry Trends for IAs
- Examine Support Options for Breaking Away
While some IAs want to understand how to break away toward forming an Independent RIA, others prefer to stay in a wirehouse or hybrid model. What’s right for you?
In this guide, discover how modern tools are changing the way advisors work and why independent RIAs are growing in popularity. Plus, check out our tip list on finding the right support system for your professional journey.