How Regulatory Changes and A.I. Technology are Driving Opportunities to Grow 401(k) Assets
New regulations, including the SECURE, CARES and CalSavers acts, are opening opportunities for advisors to build 401(k) assets. Technology is now available to support the ways in which 401(k) plans have been revolutionized. Advisors who capitalize on this innovation will add assets that are insulated from competitors. In this webinar, you will learn how advisors are recovering years of overpaid corporate taxes for clients in order to gain new AUM while exploring the SECURE Act and R&D Credit. You will also learn:
- How the SECURE, CARES and CalSavers acts have changed the way advisors can oversee 401(k) plans
- How nascent technology makes teamwork easier for you.
- How to uncover overlooked tax credit dollars for your corporate clients and gain additional AUM.
- How federal incentives and state regulations are developing new markets across the US from California to New York and Massachusetts. These are new markets that didn't previously exist.
- How to use regulations, tax credits, and technology for your clients to deepen your advantage.