Opening Keynote: Jeremy Siegel’s 2023 Market and Economic Forecast
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
10:00 AM EST | 7:00 AM PST
Summary Already Registered? Click here »
For the past 15 years, Bob Huebscher has been privileged to interview Jeremy Siegel, the Russell E. Palmer Emeritus Professor of Finance at the Wharton School, about his outlook for the economy and the markets. This year, for the first time, Bob will interview Jeremy live. We will review the accuracy of Jeremy’s predictions from last year, and he will answer the following:
- What are the primary drivers of inflation? How long will it persist?
- What is the fair value of the S&P 500 and what is your forecast returns for the mid- and long term?
- Given your inflation forecast, what direction are interest rates heading?
- What is your outlook for Fed policy?
- Given the outcome of the mid-term elections, what tax and fiscal policies can we expect?
- Are there any asset classes or areas of the market that are exceptionally under- or overvalued?
Accepted for 1 hour CE: CFP®, CFA®, CPWA®, CIMA®, CIMC®, RMA®, WMCP®, RICP®, CHFC®, FSCP®, CLU®, CHSNC®, CAP®.
Professor of Finance & Senior Investment Strategy Advisor
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Jeremy Siegel is the Russell E. Palmer Emeritus Professor of Finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a senior investment strategy advisor to Wisdom Tree Funds. His book,Stocks for the Long Run, now in its fifth edition, is widely recognized as one of the best books on investing. It is available via the link on this page. He is a “Market Master” on CNBC and regularly appears on Bloomberg, NPR, CNN and other national and international networks.
Founder, Advisor Perspectives
VettaFi | Advisor Perspectives
Robert Huebscher is the founder of Advisor Perspectives. Robert is a frequent speaker at industry conferences and has written extensively on topics including investment management, portfolio construction, financial planning and global economics.