About the Service
Market Commentaries is provided as a forum for sharing views on the market, the economy, and investment strategy. We publish commentaries submitted to us by participating fund companies, independent research firms, and advisors.
We do not edit them, other than insuring they are suitable for publication.
This is provided as a free service. Advisor Perspectives’ business model is based on advertising revenue.
To submit your commentary, please email it to .
- Commentaries should reflect your views on the market, the economy, or investment strategy.
- We prefer Word documents, HTML web pages, or emails; We prefer not to use PDF files, but can accept them provided they are unlocked and can be accessed using “copy with formatting.”
- There is no length restriction.
- You can send new commentaries as often as you like.
- Please provide the following information when you send the commentary. This does not need to be in the commentary; it can be in the email you send us:
- The name of the advisor writing the commentary
- The date the commentary was written
- The title of the commentary, if any (e.g., “The Impact of the Falling Dollar” or “Our Quarterly Review”)
We will remove your commentary within 24 hours if you request us to do so.
We will not reproduce or republish your commentary in any manner other than what is described on this page. We will add a message indicating that your firm has the copyright to your commentary.
We will include a link to your web site at the end of your commentary.
Advisor Perspectives reserves the right to reject any submission we believe is inappropriate or does not meet the above guidelines.