I’m pleased to announce the launch of Advisor Perspectives’ redesigned web site and newsletters. We’ve made these changes in response to feedback from readers and clients, and we believe that these enhancements create an optimal user experience for advisors and a more effective advertising platform for your firm.
Here are some of the changes you will notice:
- Incorporation of the latest advances in responsive design to provide optimal visibility for content and ads on both desktop and mobile devices.
- A more open, text-light design that provides greater prominence to banner ads.
- A “sticky” skyscraper (160x600) banner ad option that is always visible.
- All articles and commentaries appear on a single page, which improves read-through and maximizes ad impressions and exposure.
- In-line medium rectangle (300x250) ads appear within content as a reader scrolls.
- A more logical organization of content categories, with the latest firm-provided commentaries featured first.
- A new “Resources” menu which provides easy access to White Papers, Webinars, and the Recruiter Spotlight.
- The text-ad unit is moved into the central column right above the content. This creates a more native-like ad unit.
- Greater prominence for our sponsored content channels.
- A new “Trending” widget featuring the most popular articles and commentaries.
- Improved search functionality.
- A “tag cloud” at the end of every article with relevant content tags that will encourage users to continue reading more relevant articles.
Sample Advisor Perspectives e-Newsletter design
We’ve redesigned our Advisor Perspectives weekly newsletter to improve content and advertising visibility for both desktop and mobile users. These changes include:
- Simplified layout formats that easier to read and navigateEmails will respond to mobile devices and be more legible.
- 728x90 and 300x250 ads are easier to see.
- We are now offering a 300x600 ad in our flagship Advisor Perspectives e-Newsletter.
Along with the rollout of our new online platform, we’ve also created a new logo and tagline: Helping advisors enable clients to achieve their financial goals. This new branding reflects the changing nature of the advisory profession, where most investment professionals are now incorporating financial planning into their practices.
Since we started in 2007, we’ve expanded the scope of our content to address advisors’ requests for strategies and insights to improve their retirement and college planning efforts, increase client acquisition and retention, and enhance practice management. Our new branding acknowledges our commitment to helping our readers enhance their role as their clients’ trusted advisor.
We welcome your feedback on our new web site, e-Newsletters and corporate branding. If you’d like to learn more about our advertising opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org